Placement and Training
Thiagarajar Polytechnic College aims to develop technically competent students capable of facing the ever changing challenges of the industry and train them employable for a better career.
The Training and Placement Cell is one of the most powerful and eminent wing functioning in our campus. The goal of Training & Placement Cell is to bring out the in-born traits of our students and enhance their potential to fetch world class employment opportunities in leading organizations.
- Organizing regular training programmes for students to trigger their career in reputed organizations, through placements.
- Offering structured training programs to the students, right from the beginning to the end of the course.
- Providing special training job oriented programmes through Group discussions, Mock interviews, Verbal and Non-verbal reasoning, Personality development programs, Soft skill programs, Communication skills to aim for placement to maximum students in top notch companies.
The Training and Placement Cell acts as a bridge between the Institution and the recruiting organizations. The cell interacts with the industries and promotes our students recognizing their competencies, strengths, readiness and suitability to take up the jobs in respective organizations.
The following are the activities of this cell:-
- Arranging In plant training for students through the industrial visits
- Organizing lecture session by inviting experts from various fields in regular intervals
- Conducting Workshops on latest technology every now and then
- Building a strong Alumni Network
- Inviting various organizations for campus recruitment
- Organizing factory / off campus interviews